January 30, 2016

More About Fangirling Around The World

by Paula Jae Bacolod


That fangirling feeling has caused lots of girls, and boys even, to have the feeling of excitement. Fangirling is expressed when someone talks and rants about someone or something they idolize.
I personally fangirl about bands and boybands. There are lots of things to fangirl about. My fangirling is always 24/7 especially when something new happens. I express my love to my idols by talking about them to someone or taking it to my social medias, like on Twitter. Twitter, for me, is a place where I can express my feelings. It is like art. There are also different kind of things to express art.
Twitter seen displayed on the screen of an iPhone
Retrieved from: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/science-technology/glasgow-and-edinburgh-launch-4g-mobile-1407912#hgTzohEop2VVBOAD.97 
I have two accounts on Twitter, I have one for my personal account where my friends could follow me. My second account is where I could say anything and be anonymous, they call as a "fan account". Twitter is like my best friend, and also the people that follows me. I tell almost everything and I am really active to it.
All of these things started when I listened to music. Music is my art. My art is music. I have no other best words on how to describe it. Without music, I do not have anything to inspire me or anything to help me on achieving my dreams. Like I said before, I believe that everyone, if not everyone then almost everyone, likes music.



Retrieved from: http://saraleuiismusic.weebly.com/


There are different kinds of music. I personally love the genre pop because most of the songs have heartwarming or relatable lyrics that everyone can sing too.
My favorite boyband is One Direction. They changed my life and made me see the positive side of everything. Before, a lot would send hate of them or say rumors about them. They are also like art, you see, there will always be people who would judge them even if they are technically all the same like others. A painting where no one really knew what was the story behind it and would only see the original appearance.

In every painting, there is a story. In every person, there is also a history.


Tune in for more about this! xx



Source:


Rachiotis, G. (2014). The Importance of Music in Our Daily Lives. Retrieved from http://www.truthinsideofyou.org/importance-of-music-daily-lives/







No comments:

Post a Comment